IHM Used Parts is adding an additional inside sales team member.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that has experienced rapid growth and has excellent growth still available.
Advantages of working at IHM Used Parts
- Use your God given talents to make a difference by helping others, your family, and yourself in a team atmosphere that strives to be best in the world in what we do
- Great place to learn about a variety of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic devices and heavy equipment
- Quarterly bonus based on profit of the company
- The better we do, the better you’ll do
- Working in team environment that values and encourages you to speak up to improve how we do business
- Position will always be here.
- Never laid anyone off in 36 years in business
- Always something different to do
- Working with high quality expectations of serving the customer very well
- Having a company that cares about you and your family and wants the best for you long term
- Mentorship program to teach where needed
- Consistent work hours of 7:45 to 4:15 Monday to Friday
Key Areas of Responsibilities include:
- Answer phone and quote parts
- Quote online requests
- Quote email requests
- Estimate shipping costs and time of delivery
- Create shipping documents for UPS, Less than truckload (LTL) trucking, and export documentation
- Serve the customer, don’t sell the customer
- We do not use high pressure sales techniques
- Listen to the customer and determine what part he/she needs
- Use a parts book and determine part customer needs
- Communicate effectively using the telephone, email, and Microsoft Office products
- Attention to detail for shipping
- Spanish speaking would be a plus
General Expectations of all team members
- Excellence with everything. Mediocrity and laziness are not an option
- Be fair to team members, customers, and vendors
- Do the right thing every time without exception
- Use “Golden Rule” when dealing with everyone
- Zero tolerance for lying
- No gossip
- Positive attitude
- 97% accuracy in everything you do
Compensation is hourly plus commission and quarterly bonuses start immediately. Vacation and retirement start after one year of service. Health insurance is not currently offered.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the interview process. This is not a fast interview process with at least four face to face interviews, personality testing, and mechanical aptitude testing.